Portland, Vancouver, Salem
Venue selection is a critical component of any wedding, party or event. The venue sets the tone and defines the boundaries of what is possible from both an artistic and a logistical standpoint. The venue options within Portland and surrounding areas are limitless. There are elegant ballrooms, majestic vineyards, chic lofts and a host of other superb indoor and outdoor locations to accommodate any size, budget or style.
In choosing a venue, there’s a lot to consider. Does it have the right vibe? Will it work with the theme and creative concept? Is it the right size? Does it have the right amenities? Is the kitchen big enough for the type of food you’d like to serve? What does it cost? Our experienced staff can help you choose a location that is just right for the type of event you wish to host.
VIBRANT TABLE has earned the right to be the exclusive caterer for some of the best venues in town, and is a preferred caterer at many others. Our exclusive venues include:
- ZENITH VINEYARD
- TREASURY BALLROOM
- LAN SU CHINESE GARDEN
- PORTLAND ART MUSEUM (Resident Caterer)
- IMAGO BALLROOM
- LOFT ON BELMONT
finding the perfect venue
VIBRANT TABLE works with dozens of venues. There are many ways we can help you find the exact venue you are looking for.
- Contact us and we will gladly review which of our vibrant venues best meet your event needs and personal style.
- Click on the pictures in the slideshow to learn more details about each venue.
- The links on the upper left of this page will narrow facilities by guest capacity and seated banquet vs. standing reception.
- If venue style is important, we recommend exploring our Venue Gallery, which offers even more images of all our vibrant event facilities. Just click on the tag words (e.g. outdoor, ballroom, vineyard).